Beginning as a school project in September of 2016, this blog has evolved into a community to share tips and tricks to get through life’s challenges.
This site is for:
- People that don’t know what to make for dinner.
- Those who suffer from depression, anxiety, and dysfunctional relationships.
- Anyone who thinks that they are alone in feeling overwhelmed and under appreciated.
- Friends that still have a lot on their “To Do” list and not one more second of available time to get it done.
- Anyone that wants to take a moment out of their busy day to find humor in the chaos of everyday life.
You are not alone, follow this site and I will share with you what I know.
About the Author:
My name is Sarah and I have an amazing life! I have a lot going on and some days I would like to run away screaming for a beach with an umbrella drink and no cellular service, but overall I cannot complain. Like most of you reading this, I have many jobs. I not only have my full time day job but also a diverse and insane amount of other duties and hats that I get to wear (thank God I look good in a hat). This is just a place that I can share a few short cuts that help me stay out of the padded room and share a few laughs with old and new friends. I am no expert! I can only share what has worked for me, what helps me juggle the large amount of things I have to do, and what things I do to cope with difficult times.
Join the Community:
I welcome your feedback here! I appreciate sharing those little things that make it worth getting up in the morning…afterall, we are all just trying to get through the day! Recipes, quick fixes, advice, and laughs are all welcome. Life is not easy, relationships are not easy; but here you can find a little help! Follow along with this blog and take a look at what I’ve got going on at my house today.