This post is all about my favorites. My favorite secrets, tips, tricks, and products! You know you have ’em too. Here are some of mine!
Secrets, Tips and Tricks:
- Cut a V in your big toenail to avoid ingrown toenails.
- Raspberry ice tea combats menstrual cramps.
- Hate apple cider vinegar but know the health benefits…sneak it into Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea.
- Want to get rid of your zits faster, after you wash your face dab spots with rubbing alcohol.
- Keep cut veggies in the fridge so that throwing together a salad for lunch or dinner is super easy. Check out these veggie keepers to keep them fresh.
- Check out amazing uses for freeze dried fruit. Way healthier than sugar ridden dried fruit and can add fruity flavor to oatmeal, pancake/waffle batter, and cereal treats. Get creative with your flavor combos!
- Who needs to spend all kinds of money on dry shampoo, know what works just as great…baby powder!
- Need makeup brushes or brushes to do your nails….check out your local craft store! Craft store paint brushes usually run cheaper (especially with a coupon!)
- Want to make your boots and shoes last longer, hit them all with Camp Dry spray or waterproof boot spray.
- Keep an amazing Norwex travel microfiber cloth in your car for quick cleaning rearview mirrors or sunglasses.
- Always keep a granola bar, natural fruit snacks, carrots and celery, or nuts/ trail mix in your purse. Snacks can hold you over if you get stuck somewhere or help calm a screaming child.
- Throwing a party? Keep cold food cold by placing serving dishes inside a large aluminum roasting pan filled with ice. (Small kiddie pools work too)
- Speaking of parties, due to food sensitivities and allergies, set post-its on your buffet with what each offering is.
- Want to shred a bunch of meat, make your KitchenAid mixer do the work! Put meat in the bowl of your mixer, drape mixer with a towel to hold any flying bits, turn on mixer to medium and there you go.
These are some things that I love! I use these items daily and could not imagine what I would do without them. Check them out!
- Rumba robot vacuum – takes care of a lot of puppy hair!
- Tupperware salad bowl – this baby has a fork, knife and dressing cup.
- Amazon Prime – I cannot tell you how much this pays for itself!
- LuLaRoe – Leggings, tops and dresses…what else do you need
- Tervis tumblers – keeps things hot or cold and keeps those plastic bottles out of the landfills
- Noosa Yoghurt (especially the Chai and Strawberry Rhubarb)
- Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners – these are a life saver…no scrubbing the slow cooker for me
- Bubba thermal travel mugs – I use this guy everyday for me tea.
- Leave scent by Bath and Body Works (I do the candles, room spray, and Wallflowers!) The Hubs even approves of this scent
- crochet wash rags – these are the best for scrubbing!
- Lightning Knight phone wallet – nice to keep all the important stuff together
- LaCroix – my favorite is grapefruit or cherry lime!
- V8 energy – both carbonated and non but my favorite is the white grape raspberry
- Charmin Fresh Mates – cleans a mess quick or make-up malfunction
- Canon Rebel T6 – this is my partner in crime. Easy to use!!
- Tastefully Simple products – obviously I like ’em, I sell them!
- Quaker Super Grains Oatmeal – perfect breakfast. I eat oatmeal almost everyday.
What are some of the things you are excited to try? What cheats or secrets do you have up your sleeves?